loading... wheels-me

home advertisement

Breaking News

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Formula 1

Will Toto Wolf become president of Formula 1 in 2020 to succeed Chase Carrie?


Will Toto Wolf become president of Formula 1 in 2020 to succeed Chase Carrie?


formula 1,toto wolff,formula one,formel 1,ferrari,mercedes,formule 1,2020 formula one seasons,formula world,formula one world championship,red bull,f1,lewis hamilton,formula one team,formula e,wolff red bull,motor racing,bottas wolff red,fake people in the media,max verstappen,hamilton bottas wolff,silly season,mclaren,williams,hamilton,auto motor und sport,sebastian vettel,formel schmidt,breaking news,racing

Wolff denies 2020 seat guaranteed for Ocon

Toto Wolfe, who is currently the head of the Mercedes-Benz AMG F1 team, is likely to become chief executive officer of Formula 1 in 2020, replacing current president Chávez Curry as soon as Wolf's contract with the silver shares expires, according to RaceFans. net.


Toto Wolf is currently thinking of his future with Mercedes as the team manager. His current deal with Mercedes continues until the end of the 2020 season, ending at the same time that Carrie's contract as CEO of Formula One and chairman of Liberty Media, the exclusive owner of the rights of the first tournament, ends.

Changes to the Mercedes board are expected, with current chief executive Dieter Zetsche stepping down at the end of May and replacing him first with the strong supporter of electric cars and getting Mercedes into the Formula E in 2020.

Rumors have it that Wolf's relationship with Calenius is not in good health, and this seems to be the most compelling factor that will force the 47-year-old Austrian to look into his future and determine his destination.

RaceFans also reported that Wolf's 30 percent stake in the team, together with Nicky Lauda's 10 percent share, was subject to the option of a draw that would allow Mercedes to acquire an additional 40 percent.

Kari was due to step down as CEO at the end of the 2019 season but signed an extension of his 12-month contract to help prepare for the transition to new laws that will come into effect in 2021.

RaceFans sources had asked Formula 1 to comment on the news, but the official spokesmen of the tournament refused to comment.


Liberty could offer Carey's F1 CEO role to Wolff after 2020
Toto Wolff could become Formula 1 CEO - Reports

 Mercedes to quit F1 in 2021? Toto Wolff provides major
Formula 1: Will Valtteri Bottas return to Mercedes in 2020?

 Toto Wolff - Wikipedia
F1 Rumours and news from the world of Formula 1


Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Contact Us

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *